KRNY WIN “Y102 Fantastic Big Red Payout” PROMOTION
A complete copy of these rules may be obtained at the offices of KRNY, 2233 Central Avenue, Kearney, NE 68847, during normal business hours Monday-Friday or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the above address.
NRG Media, LLC its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, “NRG”), will conduct the The Y102 Fantastic Husker Payout Contest (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
NRG may add or remove participating stations or change call letters of any participating station at any time during the Contest as announced on the affected station. NRG Media, LLC d/b/a KRNY, Kearney, Nebraska is a participating station.
Description of Contest/Participation
Listeners will enter on the air/mail in and through The Y102 Rewards Club. No purchase necessary. By entering the Contest, you agree to abide by all term and conditions referenced in these Official Rules.
Contest begins Tuesday September 4 2019 and the last day to enter is 9:00am Friday, November 22 2019. Winner Announced at 9:45am Friday November 22 2019.
How to Play and Enter ON KRNY 102.3
- Listeners can register for “The Y102 Fantastic Husker Payout” when they hear the Husker cue to call in to register. Air Talent will register caller 12. Listeners can register as many times as they can get through. Listeners will also qualify to win Contest when they win other daily contests throughout the day on Y102 until 7pm. (daily contest rules apply)
- Reward Club Members can also register to win at krny.com in the Y102 Rewards Club. You may enter as often as you like but only once per day.
- Listeners may mail in an entry to Y102 Fantastic Big Red Payout Contest, 2223 Central Ave. Kearney NE. 68847 All mail in entries will be added to the on air entries for the contest
On Friday November 22 at 9am five (5) names will be chosen from the online rewards club registrations first and five (5) names will be drawn from the on air/mail in registrations, only one entry per person and household in the semi-final round. Any duplicate names or households will be removed and another name drawn from the on air registrations until all ten (10) entries are unique. One name will be drawn from the 10 names and that person will be the grand prize winner for the Y102 Fantastic Husker Payout.
Prize(s):Grand Prize of
2 – (two) Nebraska vs Iowa Game tickets on November 29 at Memorial Stadium Lincoln
2 – Passes to enter the Blur Parties tailgate November 29 2019 (must be 21 to enter)
2 – Y102 T-Shirts
Total Value of Prizes: $300
Winner will received game tickets and T-Shirts from NRG Media Kearney. The Blur Parties Tailgating passes will be e-mailed to the winner.
Winner must pick up Game tickets from NRG Media KRNY studios in Kearney or Grand Island.
Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to NRG, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state, or local taxes, duties, tariffs, or other fees.
The winner must provide NRG with valid state identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number on the required IRS forms before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from a station will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
The Prize may not be sold, traded, or transferred. Failure to collect the Prize constitutes forfeiture of the Prize. The prize fulfillment package must be completed and and postmarked within seven (7) calendar days of receipt or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to another qualifier, or not awarded. If forfeited, the Prize will remain property of the NRG and another winner may not be selected. No alternative Prize compensation will be provided. No cash equivalent for Prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable by the Winner to any person. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for any other Prize.
GENERAL RULES FOR CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS OF KRNY, KRNY.Com, and Y102 Facebook
- Contest dates will be determined by the Promotions and Programming Departments. Rules for specific contests will be determined as needed.
- No purchase is necessary.
- HOW TO ENTER: Instructions for entering station-sponsored contests will be available on air, at the website, by writing the station at 2223 Central Avenue, Kearney, NE 68848
- ELIGIBILITY: Employees of companies and the sponsors involved, NRG Media and their affiliates,
subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families and/or those living in the
same household of each are not eligible. Minimum ages and other specifications will be determined for
contests as needed, or required by law, and be made available from the Station business office. One winner per household per month. Winners must be 18 years old for general contests, age requirements may vary for specific contests.
- PRIZES: Determined by individual contest.
- All winners will be notified by phone and/or mail, or email. Each winner has SEVEN business days to place claim. Each winner must provide IDENTIFICATION IN PERSON at the Station located at [2223 Central, Ave. Kearney,NE], between the hours of 8:30 A.M. and 5:00 P.M., or our Grand Island Studios at 3532 West Capital Ave, Grand Isalnd, Nebraska 68803, Monday through Friday. Identification includes Driver’s License or picture ID. All winners shall be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, release and indemnification. This affidavit attests that the contestant meets the eligibility requirements and releases Station and NRG Media Kearney Radio Group and its sponsors from liability in connection with the contest and prize. Entry into the contest grants the right to NRG Media Kearney Radio Group and participating sponsors to use winner’s name, voice and likeness and consent to live interviews without further compensation or time limitations.
- LAWS AND CONDITIONS: Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws apply. Any applicable federal, state and local taxes on the prizes, including on-air prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent.
- LIMITATIONS: The Station is not responsible for a contestant’s inability to complete a telephone call within a specified time or visit the website, whether due to telephone/computer equipment malfunction, disconnection, busy lines or other circumstances. Contest sponsors are not responsible for a contestant’s inability to acquire transportation to a location to register for an event, personal circumstances prohibiting participation in a contest or other circumstances beyond their control. Winner may make no substitution or transfer of prize. The Station reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement. Nothing in any Contest is intended to create or imply any contractual, fiduciary or other rights for the contestant or obligations, except as expressly stated by the Station. All participants, by registration, agree to release the Station, NRG Media Kearney Radio Group and all contest sponsors, each of their respective affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity. It is the contestant’s responsibility to act in a reasonable manner and to comply with all applicable laws in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize related activity.
Eligibility is further determined by, and compliance with, all specific rules stated for each Contest. The
Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify and correct any clerical or other errors in the Contest, contest rules or otherwise, including any pending misinterpretation or misunderstanding.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification. Decisions of the Station are final. Odds of winning any prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- A list of winners and complete rules shall be available 30 days from the conclusion of the contest. Send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
The Station Prize Coordinator Y102
2223 Central Avenue
Kearney, NE 68848