SHARE THIS PAGE ON FACEBOOK:
2013 KRNY FREE MONEY FRIDAY NEBRASKA LOTTERY OFFICIAL RULES CLICK HERE
2013 KRNY FANTASTIC HUSKER PAYOUT HERE
GENERAL RULES FOR CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS FOR NRG MEDIA STATIONS - KQKY, KRNY, KGFW and all Affiliated Websites and Social Media Accounts
1. Contest dates will be determined by the Promotions and Programming Departments. Rules for specific contests will be determined as needed.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Instructions for entering station-sponsored contests will be available on air or, at the website, or by calling [308-698-2100].
4. 4. ELIGIBILITY: Employees of NRG Media, companies and the sponsors involved, other media outlets in the Kearney MSA, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Minimum ages and other specifications will be determined for contests as needed, or required by law, and be made available from the Station business office. One winner per household per month.
5. PRIZES: Determined by individual contest.
6. All winners will be notified by phone and/or mail, or email
7. LAWS AND CONDITIONS: Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws apply. Any applicable federal, state and local taxes on the prizes, including on-air prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent.
8. LIMITATIONS: The Station is not responsible for a contestant's inability to complete a telephone call within a specified time or visit the website, whether due to telephone/computer equipment malfunction, disconnection, busy lines or other circumstances. Contest sponsors are not responsible for a contestants inability to acquire transportation to a location to register for an event, personal circumstances prohibiting participation in a contest or other circumstances beyond their control. Winner may make no substitution or transfer of prize. The Station reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement. Nothing in any Contest is intended to create or imply any contractual, fiduciary or other rights for the contestant or obligations, except as expressly stated by the Station. All participants, by registration, agree to release the Station, NRG Media Kearney Radio Group and all contest sponsors, each of their respective affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity. It is the contestant's responsibility to act in a reasonable manner and to comply with all applicable laws in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize related activity.
Eligibility is further determined by, and compliance with, all specific rules stated for each Contest. The
9. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant's disqualification. Decisions of the Station are final. Odds of winning any prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
10. A list of winners and complete rules shall be available 30 days from the conclusion of the contest. Send a stamped, self addressed envelope to: The Station Prize Coordinator
Prizes given out on Facebook and Twitter will be at random from the comment under the Post or Tweet announcing the contest. Winner(s) will be drawn at random for the prize. All other NRG Media rules apply.