Y102 KRNY MONSTER ENERGY CUP SERIES KANSAS SPEEDWAY BUS TRIP
A complete copy of these rules may be obtained at the offices of KRNY, 2233 Central Avenue, Kearney, NE 68848, during normal business hours Monday-Friday or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the above address.
NRG Media, LLC its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the “Company”), will conduct Y102 KRNY MONSTER ENERGY CUP SERIES KANSAS SPEEDWAY BUS TRIP (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules. KRNY and Gannon Travel will award the prize. By participating, each participant agrees as follows:
NRG Media, LLC d/b/a KRNY, Kearney, Nebraska is the participating station.
- Y102 KRNY MONSTER ENERGY CUP SERIES KANSAS SPEEDWAY BUS TRIP
- Promotion in conjunction with Gannon Travel of Grand Island. The Promotion begins April 23 2018 and entry will end on May 2 2018. There are three ways to enter the contest.
- Listeners who are members of THE Y102 REWARDS CLUB may enter to win at KRNY.com once every thirty minutes.
- Listeners can mail in an entry to Y102 KANSAS SPEEDWAY BUS TRIP Promotion, 2223 Central Ave. Kearney, NE. 68847 (all mail in entries will be added to the on air entries)
- Listeners can call in when prompted by the announcer at (308-698-2102) to register on air during the ScottyO Show weekdays 6am to 10am; The Lisa Williams Show between 10am and 2pm weekdays and the Melissa Free Show between 2p and 6pm weekdays.
- On Thursday May 3 2018 in the 9am hour during the ScottyO Show, five (5) names will be drawn from the club member entries and Five (5) from the on-air and mail in entries. A random drawing for the grand prize will be held immediately thereafter from the ten (10) qualifiers. If the same name is drawn from both sets of qualifiers (on air-mail in and online), a different name will be drawn from the on air/mail in entries until all entries are unique. The winner will be chosen from the (10) ten entries. Judges decision is final. Prize is not transferable. If winner is unable to go another winner will be chosen from the remaining nine final entries.
The Grand Prize: Winner will receive
· Deluxe roundtrip motor coach transportation for two (2) provided by Gannon Travel with pickup in Kearney and Grand Island to Kansas Speedway;
· Two (2) reserved seats on Turn 4 of Kansas Speedway for the Monster Energy Cup Series May 12 2018, 7:30pm
· Two (2) Pre-Race passes
· One Night for two at the Argosy Hotel and Casino for Saturday May 12
· Morning Brunch for two (2) Sunday May 13 2018 at the Argosy Hotel and Casino
- The prize package is valued at $450 per person – total $900
- Listeners must be 18 years old to enter
Eligibility and Limitations.
Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
Station is not liable for the inability of listeners to enter due to technical issues, including telephone, cellular or internet malfunctions, outages or disruptions; lost, blocked, delayed or misdirected calls, messages or entries.
Listeners who are not current members of Y102 Rewards Club may register by completing the registration form. You will be asked to provide your name, address, phone number, age and email address.
Employees of Station, NRG Media, other radio stations in Station’s market; Gannon Travel; and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in any contest on Station. “Immediate family members” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, “in-laws” and any other persons residing at the same household location, whether or not related. Winner may not have won any other major prize from Station in the last 30 days.
All entries become property of Station and will not be acknowledged or returned. Station may store and use any of the entries for any lawful purpose including publicity, without further compensation to the entrant.
Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person for (i) violating any of these rules, (ii) tampering with the entry process or the operation of Station electronic site, (iii) gaining an unfair advantage in participating in the contest, (iv) obtaining winner status using false or fraudulent means or information, or (v) engaging in otherwise unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing, or threatening behavior.
Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No substitution or cash equivalent will be made. Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
Prize is deemed forfeited if not claimed by winner within 24 hours of winning or within its period of usability. If the winner is unavailable or does not respond to notification, prize may be awarded to another entrant.
Winners must provide satisfactory proof of age, photo identification, and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes including any sales taxes. Any person winning over $600 in prizes during any one year period will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year, and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS. Any additional costs relating to the prizes, and incurred as a result of accepting the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
In addition, before any prize is awarded, winner must execute an affidavit of eligibility, indemnification and release of liability regarding winner’s participation in the contest and receipt and use of the prize.
Failure to execute any required documents or comply with any of the terms will result in forfeiture of the prize.
Unless prohibited by law, contestant’s participation in contest constitutes consent and license for Station, NRG Media and contest sponsors, without any further obligation or compensation to the contestant, to use participant’s entry information, voice and likeness for promotional purposes in any media in any form now known or hereinafter invented.
Station, NRG Media, and sponsors assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever for damages, loss or injury resulting from participating in any contest or acceptance or use of any prize.
A complete copy of these rules may be obtained at the offices of KRNY during normal business hours Monday-Friday or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to KRNY at the address listed above.